At Orlando Center for Spiritual Living , we believe that every individual has a unique journey of spiritual understanding.
The Orlando Center for Spiritual Living is a safe, welcoming sanctuary, a place for people to explore, expand and experience their own spiritual nature. By educating and empowering people, The Center encourages an expanded experience of wellness for all who seek that experience.
We are a diverse, inclusive community of people seeking to realize our highest Truth and live our full spiritual potential. Based on spiritual principle, we support ourselves and each other by being a place where love, joy, beauty and the fullness of life are nourished and nurtured.
Through the teaching and practice of the Principles of Science of Mind and Spirit and other New Thought / Ancient Wisdom teachings, we provide a place to learn philosophical and practical tools, and to practice personal and global transformation.
The Ministry of Prayer at Orlando CSL offers powerful, effective spiritual mind treatment for your individual prayer request. Through Spiritual Mind Treatment (our form of scientific, affirmative prayer), we expect physical healing, change in challenging conditions, and greater well-being in every area of life. Spiritual Mind Treatment is based on the marriage of science and spirituality. We speak with power, live in love, and demonstrate through conviction. We court the Presence of Spirit in all life situations. We are here to speak the word and pray for you and support you in your life’s unfolding.
Your prayer request will be taken up within the week. Each request is confidential. If your request is urgent, or you wish to contact an individual practitioner, you can find phone/email information by visiting our Practitioner Directory
Be sure and provide clarity about what you wish prayerful treatment for, and indicate whether you wish to receive a reply.
Prayer requests can be made three ways:
- Send your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out a request form at the Center in the sanctuary.
- Contact a practitioner from our Practitioner Directory
All requests are held in strict confidentiality.
Nick and Mark
Nick and Mark Bio
What We Believe
- We believe in God, the living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute, and self-existent Cause. This One manifests Itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by Its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
- We believe in the individualization of the Spirit in Us, and that all people are individualizations of the One Spirit.
- We believe in the eternality, the immortality, and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
- We believe that heaven is within us, and that we experience it to the degree that we become conscious of it.
- We believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete freedom from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
- We believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God. We believe that God is personal to all who feel this indwelling presence.
- We believe in the direct revelation of truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that anyone may become a revealer of truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling God.
- We believe that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.
- We believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind.
- We believe in the control of conditions through the power of this Mind.
- We believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.
- We believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny; for we understand that the life of all is God.